In the following list there are the publications starting from 2018 of the Agostino Gemelli University Hospital Foundation IRCCS’s researchers.
The Agostino Gemelli University Hospital Foundation IRCCS in 2018 started a process of implementation of the factors enabling research in Personalized Medicine and Innovative Biotechnologies aimed at ensuring the synergy between health care pathways and research activities, in order to enhance the results to improve the health and the quality of life of citizens and patients with increasingly personalized preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic approaches. With this ambition, the Scientific Direction supports researchers in technology transfer activities, with the aim of facilitating and speeding up patients’ access to new drugs, products, diagnostic and therapeutic tools created from the innovative ideas of its researchers.
Some of the main results of the last years are:
The patents held by the Agostino Gemelli IRCCS University Hospital Foundation are currently under a period of secrecy.
The Scientific Direction supports the promotion of Spin-Offs developed both unilaterally and in collaboration with academic bodies. The currently active Spin Offs are the following:
Date of establishment: 31 gennaio 2017
Legal nature: S.r.l.
Share capital: € 20.000,00
Members: Vincenzo Valentini, Nicola Di Napoli, Andrea Damiani, Vito Lanzotti, Agostino Gemelli University General Hospital Foundation, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart
Corporate purpose: KBO.COM S.r.l. Is proposed to be a permanent platform for the exploitation of results coming from research through the creation of a modern data collection, not limited to the single specific research, but oriented towards a multidisciplinary reuse that involves different actors at different levels. KBO.COM S.r.l. wants to direct its activity towards a diversified landscape that can be analytically summarized as follows:
1) Software application projects.
2) Training services on spin-off products (statistics and predictive models, ontologies and semantic webs, archiving and processing systems, structuring of a scientific research / publication, automation methods in delineation, radiomics methods).
3) Consulting services (evaluation and normalization of archives and legacy data for statistical processing, information extraction from DICOM images, data procurement, retrieval and brokering, ontology creation and coding, statistical consultancy and support for manuscript writing).
More informations: kbocom.it
Date of establishment: 13 marzo 2018
Legal nature: S.r.l.
Share capital: € 10.000,00
Members: Paolo Maria Rossini, Fabrizio Vecchio, Francesca Miraglia, Agostino Gemelli University General Hospital Foundation, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart
Corporate purpose: NeuroConnect S.r.l.’s aim is to offer innovative services and to orient its activity towards a diversified landscape of activities that can be analytically summarized as follows:
1) Provision of consulting services for acquisition and analysis of electromagnetic signals and metabolic flux in humans and animals.
2) Development of new technologies based on the acquisition and processing of neurophysiological data in humans and animals.
3) Design, development and sale of software that can process electrophysiological data.
4) Development of strategic and operational consulting activities.
5) Research and development of activities concerning new software and protocols, including basic and applied studies.
6) Consultancy and collaboration activities with hardware and software manufacturers for the development of IT platforms for data transfer between research organizations.
7) Promotion and realization of knowledge dissemination events within the area and of the neurosciences through conferences, meetings, courses and seminars on topics related to the scientific interests of the company.
8) Synthesis, study, preclinical and clinical development, marketing of health products, clinical and medical monitoring, data management.
9) Advice and support for the validation of drugs, diagnostics and health products already placed on the market, as well as advice for the professional reorientation of data monitors and related professional figures.
10) Consultancy, service and bibliographic research for the development of new products and validation as well as scientific support for products already placed on the market, as well as molecular investigation systems capable of patent protection.
11) Organization of professional refresher courses for the use of products developed and / or marketed by the company.
More informations: neuroconnectbrain.com