The Fondazione Policlinico A. Gemelli, in order to manage the purchase of goods and services, uses the support of suppliers on the free market, in which business agreements are made through reciprocal interaction with sellers.
Selection is aimed toward suppliers who guarantee the purchase of products offering an economic saving with regards to the best technical solutions on the market.
When choosing a supplier, even aspects such as a respectable reputation, commitment to lawful activities and whose ethics culture is similar to that of the Fondazione are considered. The interested companies can apply for registration on the Registro Qualifiche Fornitori (Supplier Qualification Register) at the following address: https://cloud.comedata.it/policlinicogemelli/portal/Login.aspx
How to become our suppliers
In order to enter the regulation and accreditation procedure and have access to the specialists within the Fondazione Policlinico A. Gemelli (pro 103), the interested suppliers must download and proceed in the following manner:
- All interested suppliers must prepare the relevant documents in a single compressed file titled, NAME OF SPECIALIST_COMPANY:
- “Attachment 1” of procedure (pro 103) duly signed. It must be prepared individually for each company and must include information of all the professionals the company would like to accredit;
- “Form A” – Excel File.
- “Form B” – Data form regarding ‘Prevention and Protection Service’.
- The documents must be sent from a company e-mail account and sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only documents received by e-mail at the above-mentioned address will be accepted. Any clarifications must be requested via e-mail at the same address.
- As foreseen by the procedure, suppliers will receive a preliminary evaluation e-mail from the Pharmacy. If the outcome is successful, the company will be requested to contact our Prevention and Protection Service (PPS) at the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Following the Fondazione Policlinico A. Gemelli’s PPS evaluation, the final evaluation result, with the list of the accredited professionals, will be communicated.
What is it
The Fondazione Policlinico Universitario Agostino Gemelli’s Ethics Code expresses the principles, values and the ethical responsibilities that inspire its activities and represent for the entire organization the binding criteria for its own behavior.
These principles give origin to the ethical commitments that Fondazone’s Employees and Collaborators have, in addition to their order’s or professional board’s ethics restraints, current regulations and established contract agreements.
The Fondazione’s ethics incorporate the fundamental principles indicated by the Magisterium of the Catholic Church regarding bioethics. Each Employee and Collaborator must refrain in carrying out procedures, services and behaviors against these principles.
The Ethics Code adheres to the regional regulation (applicable to entities under accreditation) in terms of behavior codes and is an integral part of the Fondazione’s organization and management Paradigm (Paradigm 231).
The published version of the Ethics Code was approved by resolution of the Board of Directors on November 28, 2016.
The task of supervising the performance and compliance of the Ethics Code is entrusted to the Board of Directors and to the Supervisory Board within the boundaries of its activities of expertise.
Employees, Collaborators and, in general, the Recipients of the Code must inform the Supervisory Board of any behaviors or events that violate or may violate the Ethics Code.
The Notification can be submitted to the OdV (Supervisory Board) in the following manners:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With regular mail in a sealed envelope at the following address:
Internal Audit Administration Office
Largo Agostino Gemelli,8
The Ethics Code is available at the following link.