The Public Relations Office’s activity is to guide users and to point them to the resources they seek providing information on benefits and health services.
It also receives comments and complaints presented by citizens or Associations that represent them.
- Telephone number: 06 3551.0330 and 06 3551.0332 (from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm).
- Fax: 06 3015.5981
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Responsible: Dott. Giorgio Meneschincheri
The Public Relations Office opens to the public: from Monday to Thursday from 8.30 to 5 pm, on Friday from 8.30 to 1 pm.
The Public Relations Office is located at the 4th floor, wing B, room “B 440”.
Safety for citizens and standards audit
The Public Relations Office (URP) allows citizens to protect themselves through the possibility of making complaints after inefficiencies and acts or behaviors which have denied or limited their fruition of the health services.
receives comments, objections and complaints in any form presented by citizens
from recognized Associations or Organizations that represent them.
It also provides an immediate response to citizens for reports and complaints for which an immediate solution is expected. Otherwhise an investigation, in accordance with the provisions in force and with the internal procedure for public protection, is prepared.
The “A. Gemelli” General Hospital commits to annually verify the improvement of the services’quality and the implementation of the standards.
The regulations that rule and regolate the operation of the Public Relations Office (URP) are the following:
- Law 241 of 7.8.1990 “New rules on administrative procedure and right of access to administrative documents”.
- D.P.R. 352 of 27.6.1992 “Regulation for the rule of the mode of operation and cases of exclusion of the right of access to administrative document, in implementation of the art. 24, paragraph 2, of the law of 7th August 1990, n. 241, containing new rules on the administrative procedure and the right of access to administrative documents”.
- Legislative Decree 502 of 30.12.1992 “Reorganization of health regulations, pursuant to article 1 of the law of 23rd October 1992, n. 421”.
- Legislative Decree 29 of 3.2.1993 “Rationalization of the organization of public administrations and revision of the regulation on public employment, in accordance with article 2 of the law of 23rd October 1992, n. 421”.
- D.P.C.M. Del 27.1.1994 “Principles on service delivery”.
- D.P.C.M. Dell’11.10.1994 “Guideline on educational principles and public relations offices’operation”.
- D.P.C.M. Of 19.5.1995 “General frame of reference of the public health service Charter”.
- Law of 7th June 2000 n. 150 “Regulation of the information and communication activities of public administrations”
- Decree of the President of Republic of 21st September 2001 n.422 “Regulation containing rules for the identification of professional qualifications of the staff to be used in public administrations for information and communication activities and regulation of the training actions”
The Public Relations Office (URP) performs the following functions:
- Provides information to the public on admission procedures, access to outpatient services, day hospitals, ancillary services, etc. also using depliànt, brochures, guides and computerized data collection or consultation tools.
- Receives comments and complaints from the users of the General Hospital and provides immediate responses for quick solution reports. It also solves complaints of obvious complexity following the directions indicated by the hospital Management.
- Receives and examines the questionnaires (attached to the guide for the patient) filled in by the patients to find out their degree of satisfaction with the benefits/services provided.
- Collaborates with the Management to keep the connections with the Health and Administrative Sectors, to provide indications and to satisfy the expectations and the needs that emerged during the relationship with patients.
- Receives users’ declarations of intent to donate organs and follows the iter provided by the current legislation.
Guide for the patient
The Guide for the patient offers the Gemelli General Hospital’s patients all the necessary indications to know the diagnostic, clinical and human procedures that they will undergo from their arrival until the time of discharge.
- Hospitalization procedures
- Accomodation in hospital ward
- Rights and duties
- Religious assistance
The Public Relations Office (URP) provides information on benefits and health services, receives comments and complaints in any form presented by individual citizens / users or by associations that represent them.
The Service Charter provides news and informations about the hospital organization and the services provided.
It was designed to facilitate citizens in using the structure and to provide a simple and easy to use information tool, according to the regulation D.L. of 12th May 1995 n° 163, applied to health by D.P.C.M. of 19th May 1995.
The Service Charter’s aim is to protect the patients’ right in their relationship with the structure, by:
- the recognition of the right to information that allows the citizen to precisely and exhaustively know the services offered and how to obtain them;
- the publication of quantity and quality standards of the services offered and the verification of the degree of User’s satisfaction;
- the allocation to the citizen of the power of controlling the quality of the services provided;
- ensuring the protection of the citizen in case of disservice with the recognition of the right to complain.
From this perspective, the Agostino Gemelli IRCS University Hospital Foundation aims to ensure the protection of health as a common and individual good, promoting actions provided to achieve welfare goals, technical and organizational appropriateness, efficiency in the allocation and use of human, economic and instrumental resources, together with the objectives of teaching and research.
The Public Relations Office (URP) provides information on benefits and health services, receives comments and complaints in any form presented by individual citizens / users or by Associations that represent them.
The windows responsible to accommodate foreign citizens are located on the 3rd floor at wing D (room D301) and are open to the public:
- from Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 4:45 pm
- on Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm
The windows reissue the ENI (European non-registered) codes and STP (foreigner temporarily present) codes, according to the indications and procedures of Lazio Region.